- Finalist for the 2012 Greater Austin Business Awards presented by The Austin Chamber of Commerce. HT Staffing was selected as one of five finalists in the Customer Service category for small businesses with 50 or fewer employees.
- Listed as a top staffing firm in the annual Austin Business Journal Book of Lists that will be published in 2013. We ranked among the top 20 in three categories—Retained Executive Search Firms, Contingency Search Firms and Temporary Staffing Firms.
- Named as one of the 50 Fastest Growing Private Companies in 2012 by the Austin Business Journal. The recognized companies were chosen from central Texas businesses that proved impressive average revenue growth when combining revenue figures from 2009, 2010 and 2011.
- CEO and founding partner Mark Turpin nominated for the Austin Business Journal’s 2012 Best CEO Awards. The awards honor Central Texas CEOs with a strong record of innovation; outstanding leadership performance and making a difference in philanthropic, civic or political arenas.
- Cited as an expert in an Austin Business Journal article about GM hiring 500 IT workers. When Austin Business Journal journalist Colin Pope needed to address the challenges of hiring technical talent, he turned to HT Staffing for a knowledgeable perspective of what it takes to win in an extremely competitive employment climate.
To say we’re honored and delighted to be acknowledged—for customer service, for maintaining a top position among local staffing firms, for growth, for leadership, for expertise—is a massive understatement!
For the 11 years we’ve been in business, the team at HT Staffing has worked hard to uphold the highest standards for providing service to our customers. All this time, we’ve honed our skills to find the right people to grow our clients’ businesses. It’s paid off for us as a company; we’ve found the right people for our own team as well, and we’re working really well together.
One of our favorite ways to grow is to find other companies with an entrepreneurial outlook and partner with them to foster their success; then expand to continue to meet their evolving needs.
What’s ahead for HT Staffing? Chairman and Founding Partner Jim Gilliam says, “Almost everywhere you turn these days there is an article about Austin being one of the cities of the future. We are proud to have grown with Austin over the last 11 years and foresee many years of continued success ahead. We would like to thank the people of Austin, our customers and our employees for helping HT Staffing become a demonstrated leader in staffing and recruiting.”