We are seeking a General Manager to lead the ongoing development of multi state title & escrow operation.
- Report to the COO while owning the development and execution of a title strategy
- Take full ownership of the Title P&L and key performance indicators
- Recruit, develop & lead a high-performing team
- Drive market expansion efforts
- Partner with functional leaders in sales, operations, mortgage, and finance
- Build and maintain relationships with key industry leaders across the
- Develop reporting for senior leadership and board of directors
- Oversee state and federal licensing and regulatory compliance
- 5+ years of experience building and leading successful businesses within the broader real estate industry or high-performance startups (e.g. title & escrow, mortgage, real estate brokerage, technology business).
- Strong leadership skills: vision and the ability to build and unify high-performing cross-functional teams around meaningful outcomes.
- Executive presence, excellent communication, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated success delivering high-quality customer experiences at the intersection of
- Tangible experience building something from the ground up