2021 Mid-Year Employment Law Update
You asked for it, and we got it!
Last year’s HRCI requests were heard. We are now pre-approved as an HRCI provider and credits will be available after the event. Details will be provided at the Lunch and Learn.
Wednesday, June 16th 2021
NETWORKING (pre-session): 11:00am – 12:00pm
LUNCH SERVED: 11:30am – 12:30pm
SEMINAR: 12:00 – 1:00pm
NETWORKING (post-session): 1:00 – 1:30pm
Norris Conference Center – Austin
2525 West Anderson Lane
Austin, TX 78757
Red Oak Ballroom
About the Employment Law Seminar:
There are a ton of changes to employment laws this year as a result of the pandemic and a change in administration. Employers will need to continue to adapt. Does your organization need help sorting through all these changes? Well, you’re in luck, because Amy Beckstead of Beckstead Terry, PLLC has done the hard work and is willing to share what she’s found with you. And, as if free legal updates aren’t enough, we’re also providing FREE lunch.
During this Lunch & Learn, Amy will present on a variety of new and anticipated changes in Texas and federal employment law including:
- State and federal law changes on the horizon, including an update on federal regulatory changes
- Reminders about existing COBRA and FFCRA subsidies and their sunset periods
- Best practices for employers bringing workers back in-person, including OSHA and City of Austin regulations
- Requiring or encouraging vaccinations of employees – considerations for employers
- Remote work best practices for workers continuing to work from home
This is a great networking opportunity– nice to be able to do that again! We’ve structured the luncheon to offer networking before and after the session. See pics below of last year’s Employment Law Seminar.
We are pre-approved to offer HRCI credits for this seminar. Your credit will be available after the seminar date.
We have missed you over the past year, and we’re looking forward to seeing you in person soon.