Our Technical Staffing Team Delivers Talented Candidates, Fast
We are the ultimate ally in the tech talent war. Each Technical Recruiter in The HT Group Technical Division is an integral part of an experienced team that knows how to find the perfect candidates to meet your technical staffing needs. Technical Staffing specializes in helping you focus on strategies and resources for your core business, reduce and control costs, increase access to qualified personnel and minimize recruitment time and expenses.
Whether your technical recruiting needs are short-term contract employees or permanent placement, our team offers years of combined industry knowledge and expertise. This enables us to sort through a large roster of qualified candidates who not only match your requirements, but also have the requisite training and experience to get the job done.
Our technical recruiting experts are ready to work for you in the following areas:
- Scrum Master
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control
- Product Owner
- Software Design and Development
- Technical Support
- Information Technology (IT)
- Mobile Application Development
- System Administration
- Database Management
- Data Center Administration
- E-commerce Solutions
- Applications Systems Analyst
- Server Operations Manager
- Disaster Recovery Administrator
- Information Security Director
- IT Asset Management Director
- Information Systems (IS) Manager
Top-ranked by the Austin Business Journal since 2004 as one of the top employment agencies in Texas, The HT Group Technical Division has a trusted track record as a technical recruiter partner that delivers on its promises.
The HT Group Technical Division has served as the local technical staffing and headhunter authority to Central Texas through its Austin offices, and Southeast Texas through its Beaumont, Orange and Port Arthur offices since 2004.
YOUR technical recruiting team, will:
- Assist you in defining individual requirements and qualifications for candidate placement.
- Provide technical staffing expertise specific to your area(s) of need.
- Access a national network of candidate sources to help you find the right candidates, fast.
- Ensure that each candidate is screened and pre qualified.
- Manage the interview and recruitment process.
“Recently, we had a senior level technical position that was open for over 6 months. We previously had many other tech recruiters working the position and interviewed countless candidates. Finally, we engaged Technical. They were the firm that located the candidate who was a perfect fit for the position.”– Andrea, HR Generalist, Sensory Branding Firm
If you need an experienced technical recruiter partner for your growing company, our recruiting experts in our Staffing, Professional, Technical and Search divisions can help you hire the right candidates, fast.
Seeking jobs in Austin or Beaumont Texas? Send us your resume