Why Temp Staffing Services Now?
We Are Here For You
No two industries are facing the same challenges during the COVID-19 pandemic. While many businesses seem to have come to a screeching halt, others—like those in healthcare and warehouse/logistics—are ramping up like never before. We’re on the frontlines, helping businesses face both types of challenges. And here’s what we want you to know:
- This won’t last forever. Austin added 39,400 new jobs last year, making it the fastest-growing major metro in the U.S. With a market this strong, we’re confident that Austin businesses will weather this storm and recover quickly. Get ahead now and keep interviewing.
- Temporary and temp-to-hire arrangements allow for flexibility to meet your staffing challenges, even if you’re unsure how long you’ll need additional help, or can’t commit to a full-time hire right now.
- If you’ve felt that you can’t compete for top talent against Facebook, Apple, Google, Indeed, and the other giants, this is your chance to get the contractors you need.
- Gig workers and hourly wage earners in the food, hospitality, transportation, and other retail and service industries need your help right now. Hire someone.
- Recruiting and vetting workers can happen remotely. There’s no reason to let common logistical challenges stop you from hiring the workers you need.
Our HT Group Staffing Division is a favorite among Fortune 500 companies and small organizations alike—organizations of all shapes and sizes that use temp agencies and recruiters to fill temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire positions.
We’re fully open for business and available with our full resources to help you cover your staffing in this time of need. Contact us today to talk through what you need and how we can help you make the best out of the current situation. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
Founder & CEO
The HT Group