Seven key hires in the first two quarters of 2016 pushes the human capital firm’s amount of full-time staff to more than 30, with continued growth expected
Austin, TX (July 25, 2016) – The HT Group, a total-solution human capital firm, announces a 25 percent growth in full-time staff in the first two quarters of 2016. Joining the firm so far in 2016 are the following professionals who will be serving The HT Group’s four specialized divisions—Staffing, Professional, Technical and Search:
- Business Development Manager Joe Gomez who has joined the HT Technical team. He previously served as a branch manager for Advantis Healthcare Solutions in Austin.
- Business Development Manager Sara Grigsby who also joins The HT Group from ARC Government Solutions, where she served as an HR & payroll administrator and, more recently, as a technical talent manager.
- Staffing Manager Taylor Teets who is a recent graduate of Texas A&M University with a Bachelor of Science in Human Resources Development. She was formerly a recruiting intern with Becker Wright Consultants, LLC.
- Executive Recruiter Kate Aycock who recently moved to Austin from the Houston area where she served as market manager/senior technical recruiter at AllStates Consulting Services.
- Operations Manager Toni Schach who previously served as Director of Operations for the xyz co., a digital capabilities collective located in Austin.
- Staffing Manager Melissa Jamison who comes to The HT Group from Ashley Furniture Homestore, where she served as a talent acquisition partner.
- Account Executive Lauren O’Neill who has experience as a technical account manager, technical recruiter and currently serves as both alumnae relations chair and public relations chair for the Young Women’s Alliance of Austin.
The HT Group, which now includes more than 30 full-time staff, has locations in Austin, Beaumont, Orange and Port Arthur. The firm was founded as HT Staffing in 2001 to meet the region’s needs for traditional temporary staffing in administrative, light industrial, manufacturing and similar fields. As Austin grew and evolved, so did The HT Group. The firm changed its name from HT Staffing to The HT Group in 2014 to reflect the full breadth of human capital solutions it now offers.
“The HT Group has grown between 20 to 30 percent each year since 2009 and we’re excited to see this rapid growth continue,” says Mark Turpin, CEO/Founder of The HT Group. “As Austin continues to thrive in technology, healthcare, and light industrial and as areas like Beaumont, Orange and Port Arthur make strides in hiring, we’ve grown as well. We’ve served the business community in these areas for many years and look forward to strengthening our dedication and commitment to the local and national businesses we serve here by growing alongside them.”
About The HT Group
Locally owned The HT Group provides Texas companies with human capital solutions through four specialized divisions — Staffing, Professional, Technical and Search. Top-ranked by the Austin Business Journal since 2004, The HT Group has a trusted track record as a staffing, direct hire and search partner that delivers on its promises.
The firm serves Central Texas staffing needs through its Austin office and Southeast Texas through its Beaumont, Orange and Port Arthur offices. For more information, please visit www.thehtgroup.com.