- Full life cycle experience in implementations, configuration, reporting, testing, security, post-production support and continuous improvement.
- Support critical system maintenance, tickets, and operational tasks within Workday Finance, including researching, testing, and implementing solutions to system problems, unexpected results or process flaws; Translate business objectives and user needs into clearly written technical requirements.
- Experience configuring Workday Intersection Security. Creation of security groups, assignment of respective security policies.
- Experience building integration’s using Workday Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB), BIRT and Workday Studio.
- Demonstrated integration experience in Finance and Procurement related domains.
- Experience designing and troubleshooting integration files. Ability to debug and fix integration’s defects and issues.
- Experience working with third party vendors on complex use cases.
- Experience with Financial Integrations: Banking, Credit Cards, and Punchouts.
- Analyse, design, and build new custom reports using standard Workday reporting functionality. Ensure custom reports function as designed based on business requirements.
- Experience in Workday Reporting at all levels: Advanced, Matrix, Composite and Prism.
Business Process Configuration:
- Experience in BP Configuration involving setup and maintenance of condition rules. Ability to troubleshoot BP Errors.
- Maintain finance business processes, data mapping, procedures & systems configuration (e.g. workflow rules, tenant configuration, security, Adaptive budgeting, FDM) and assist with the implementation of business requirements for configuration adjustments.
- Develop and document workflow processes for Finance, cross functional and other relevant transactions. Update documentation as needed, routinely or, with system changes.
- Certified in Workday Integrations.
- Certified in Workday Reporting.
Certified in Workday Financial Management.
Minimum of 5 years
Workday enterprise interface builder
**Direct and hands on experience with these**
Workday financial integration/functional experience (Needs to be less than two years since this has been done)
Post production support
Technical background/some architecture
100% Remote position on CST hours. Candidates will only be considered in the following states: AL AR AZ CO FL GA IA IL IN MN MO MS NC NM NV OK ON (Canada) OR PA SD TN TX UT VA WA WI.
Job Type: Direct Hire.
Interview Process: 2-3 rounds.
C2C is not accepted for this position.