The HT Group currently looking for a Safety Coordinator (Bilingual – Spanish) who has experience in commercial construction for a multi-billion-dollar semiconductor expansion north of Austin. This is the largest construction project in Texas and one of the largest in the US. Our client offers 100% paid benefits for you and your family, as well as an opportunity to get paid for working overtime for any hours, worked beyond 8 hours per day. These are full-time direct-hire positions. Don’t miss out on a great opportunity to work with one of the premier brands in technology and the semiconductor industry today!
- 100% paid benefits for you and your household
- Salary + overtime after 8 hours/day
- Eligible for 2 bonuses per year
- Free breakfast and lunch included (dinner if you work overtime!)
- Onsite gym access
- $50/month cell phone allowance
- Communicate with team members to coordinate daily work and record actions toward contractor companies
- Recording daily work activities to keep track of project schedule
- Organize and manage multiple project files and documents up to date daily
- Conduct safety orientation for new contractors’ employees
- Experience in relevant construction experience is preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, visual, written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent organization skills
- Demonstrated ability to perform individually and as a member of project teams.
- Safety related credential is preferred
- Bilingual – Spanish