The HT Group currently looking for an Estimator (QS: Quantity Surveying) who has experience in commercial construction for a multi-billion-dollar semiconductor expansion north of Austin. This is the largest construction project in Texas and one of the largest in the US. Our client offers 100% paid benefits for you and your family, as well as an opportunity to get paid for working overtime for any hours, worked beyond 8 hours per day. These are full-time direct-hire positions. Don’t miss out on a great opportunity to work with one of the premier brands in technology and the semiconductor industry today!
- 100% paid benefits for you and your household
- Salary + overtime after 8 hours/day
- Eligible for 2 bonuses per year
- Free breakfast and lunch included (dinner if you work overtime!)
- Onsite gym access
- $50/month cell phone allowance
- Review of related documents (drawings, specifications, contracts and so on) for understanding whole complex of information
- Quantity calculation with spreadsheet and database software
- Survey of market price for construction materials and labors in various professional level
- MEP estimates. These estimates include HVAC, sheet metal, ductwork, process piping, pipe insulation, etc.
- Specialized software like Bluebeam, PlanSwift, FastWRAP, FastDuct, FastPIPIE, and Trimble to provide cost estimates.
- Review sub contractor’s down time during construction and check cost impact
- Review design change in terms of cost impact (Quotation review for subcontract’s change order)
- Manage construction budget trend log in terms of change order
- Make an estimate or quotation about C.O or design change etc.
- Cost saving amount calculation based on Value Engineering idea
- Compile and record all related documents
- Coordination with subcontractors
- Completion of a four-year college degree, civil or Mechanical engineering degree program preferred
- Five-year experience in the construction/Mechanical profession preferred
- Working knowledge of spreadsheet and database software
- Knowledge of applicable project management and document tracking preferred
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing
- Bilingual (English, Korean) Preferred but it is not critical factor