The HT Group currently looking for an Quantity Surveying Assistant who has experience in commercial construction for a multi-billion-dollar semiconductor expansion north of Austin. This is the largest construction project in Texas and one of the largest in the US. Our client offers 100% paid benefits for you and your family, as well as an opportunity to get paid for working overtime for any hours, worked beyond 8 hours per day. These are full-time direct-hire positions. Don’t miss out on a great opportunity to work with one of the premier brands in technology and the semiconductor industry today!
- 100% paid benefits for you and your household
- Salary + overtime after 8 hours/day
- Eligible for 2 bonuses per year
- Free breakfast and lunch included (dinner if you work overtime!)
- Onsite gym access
- $50/month cell phone allowance
** Assist team’s QS works including Subcontractor’s expense verification
- Assist QS Manager by understanding basic knowledge of piping installation works
- Knowledge of new construction mechanical systems process, fabrication and installation. (Preferred)
- Track down Subcontractor’s materials’ delivery with various communications
- Communicate with the Contractors’: office personale, project managers, and superintendents to retrieve cost documentation.
- Keep track of manpower input on site / Summarize as weekly basis
- Review and provide detailed summaries of Certified Payroll, Material deliveries, transportation cost, equipment rentals and all other project related cost.
- Organize data from on-site and at off-site fabrication location, for all project phases (previous, current and projected)
- Verify orders and services billing items which submitted from Subcontractor
- Track down the validity that are categorized from Subcontractor’s per diem expense
- Inspect data from subcontractor’s invoices / supporting documents
- Report weekly verification status to the managers
- Organize manpower and labor hour documentation from site QS Apprentice
- Bachelor or Associate degrees preferred
- High level of Documentation skills (Spreadsheet) preferred
- Well organizational and time management skills
- Ability to present expense reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- 2-5 years of experience
- Bilingual (English, Korean) preferred, not a critical factor.
- Flexible working hour preferred (extra overtime due to fast track construction)
- Well written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with large scale new construction, handling +600 field workers at peak.