The HT Group currently looking for an Electrical QC Engineer – Korean Bilingual who has experience in commercial construction for a multi-billion-dollar semiconductor expansion north of Austin. This is the largest construction project in Texas and one of the largest in the US. Our client offers 100% paid benefits for you and your family, as well as an opportunity to get paid for working overtime for any hours, worked beyond 8 hours per day. These are full-time direct-hire positions. Don’t miss out on a great opportunity to work with one of the premier brands in technology and the semiconductor industry today!
- 100% paid benefits for you and your household
- Salary + overtime after 8 hours/day
- Eligible for 2 bonuses per year
- Free breakfast and lunch included (dinner if you work overtime!)
- Onsite gym access
- $50/month cell phone allowance
Position Description QA/QC Engineer, under the direction of the Project Quality Manager, is responsible for performing the PQP(Project Quality Plan) & SPP(Standard Project Procedure) operation, preparing the Quality reports and training material, conducting the Contractor Quality Audit, managing any Quality issues and establishing mitigation plan, overall Quality monitoring, analysis, trending, and forecasting activities on the project, develops recommendations for corrective actions to maintain or improve project performance, and developing, maintaining, and reporting Quality . The QA/QC Engineer interacts with other members of the project team and the Client as necessary to develop the data required to accurately construct and report.
Bilingual Korean is a MUST!!!
- Assists the Project Quality Manager(PQM) to establish project quality management policy, processes, systems and procedures fully compliant with the contractual obligations and corporate policy.
- Coordinates with document control Departments and Contractors Document Control Departments in order to expedite document deliverable processing.
- Prepares, reviews and implements the project specific quality plans, design quality plans and procedures in accordance with project specification and compliance with project management policy and objectives.
- Maintains quality records as required by the quality management system and review records from time to time for completeness.
- Assists PQM in the maintenance of the quality records relating to traceability (where required) of materials incorporated into the works.
- Assists the PQM in ensuring that all personnel who perform or manage activities affecting quality are properly educated, trained, qualified and where required, certified in accordance with related procedure.
- Assists the PQM in planning and arranging of all quality training needs and training provisions and reviewing the ITP’s
- Assists the PQM with Controlling, directing and coordinating all inspections with 3RD party and Supply Partners. Along with planning and conducting Supply Partners(Contractor) audit to ensure effective implementation of the Project QMS and identify areas for improvement.
- Recording any departure from the PQP and any non conformance in completed works, implementing and monitoring of the Issuing NCR, Punch list, or Observations Request as appropriate, and follow-up with concerned parties for closure.
- Assists the PQM in Collect data for Q-KPIs, Conduct Trend Analysis, and report on the Q-KPIs status in the Monthly QA/QC report.
- In charge of Documentation and management of Project Special Processes.
- Control and Monitoring of the PQM in ensuring effective management and control IMTE (Inspection, Measuring and Test Equipment).
- Review of Material submittal’s submitted by Supply Partners compliance with the specification and client requirements.
- Bi-lingual – Korean and English
- Strongly-developed computer skills including word processing, spreadsheet, database.
- Four-year college degree with at least 3 years of electrical quality control experience required.
- Familiar with Quality Management System and Quality Control Procedure.
- Familiar with Work/Material inspection process and recording.
- Familiar with review of material submittals and Drawings for inspection.
- Familiar with Local and City Inspection (Rough/Final/Fire Marshall inspection) process.
- Familiar with Quality Audit process and implementation.