Position: Project Coordinator – Commercial Construction
Project Location: Taylor, TX
The HT Group has a top ENR General Contractor client in Austin looking for a Project Coordinator for a very large construction project. Ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience organizing large projects and project teams. Our client is a top of class and industry leader in construction and engineering services dedicated to hiring individuals who understand the importance of safety; instill integrity in all aspects of their lives; are passionate about what they do; and are committed to providing value to clients in a team oriented environment.
Skills and Experience:
In charge of assisting project managers and overall team in organizing our ongoing projects. This involves monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
Project Coordinator Requirements:
- Providing administrative support
- Excellentwritten and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills; detail-oriented.
- Strong office administration skills
- 2+ years of experience organizing large projects and teams
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of programs such as Excel, Word.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Helping develop project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.