The HT Group is excited to announce we are partnering with an industry leader as they are expanding their manufacturing here in Central Texas. This global company manufactures products for the consumer and industrial markets, with an emphasis on Automotive and commercial trucking. They provide everything from materials and development to design, manufacturing, and assembly.
One of their first hires in Austin will be the following Controller role. Please reach out to me to discuss how you can make a difference and impact in this company.
- BBA in Accounting, and CMA or CPA a plus
- 8-10 years’ experience with 5 plus in a manufacturing environment, and 3 years leadership
- Experience in a start up company.
- Supervise the guidance of business affairs within the division to ensure compliance, establish and maintain internal control systems.
- Lead the preparation and review of annual strategic capital financial business plans, coordinating activities for the corporate office.
- Manage the accounting department, overseeing the establishment and maintenance of accounting systems according to principles.
- Handle monthly financial statement, internal management reporting, product reviews and taxation issues.
- Provide business analysis, contribute to the quoting process for new business and collaborate with departments to track revenue.
- Prepare reports and budgets while maintaining payroll.
- Support the establishment of improvements, lead and supervise staff, and contribute to a safe and healthy workplace.
- Possess experience in financial statement preparation, financial reporting, managerial accounting, and exposure to complex environments and internal control systems design.