The HT Group is excited to announce we are partnering with an industry leader as they are expanding their manufacturing here in Central Texas. This global company manufactures products for the consumer and industrial markets, with an emphasis on Automotive and commercial trucking. They provide everything from materials and development to design, manufacturing, and assembly.
One of their first hires in Austin will be the following Molding Process Engineering Manager role. Please reach out to me to discuss how you can make a difference and impact in this company.
Required Work Experience
- Associate’s degree in a technical field of study required, preferably with an emphasis in plastic molding.
- 5 – 10 years minimum plastics injection molding experience preferred.
- Must have experience processing plastics and setting tools.
- Knowledge of automation systems and controls is a must.
- Demonstrated ability to lead/facilitate teams/cross-functional teams using strong communication skills with proven results.
- Organization and project management skills.
- Prior experience in new facility start-up is preferred.
- Excellent computer skills (for office and engineering)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support processes and activities consistent with departmental needs and implement systems.
- Identify and develop performance objectives and measurables for Molding.
- Support the Company’s environmental, health and safety objectives.
- Ensure that the department and all its activities exceed the needs of our customers, both internally and externally.
- Lead and supervise staff. Conduct performance reviews as needed for Molding team members in accordance with Company policy. Train and educate to support team’s career growth and Company objectives.
- Perform other duties and special projects as required.