The HT Group is excited to announce we are partnering with an industry leader as they are expanding their manufacturing here in Central Texas. This global company manufactures products for the consumer and industrial markets, with an emphasis on Automotive and commercial trucking. They provide everything from materials and development to design, manufacturing, and assembly.
One of their first hires in Austin will be the following Molding Department Manager role. Please reach out to me to discuss how you can make a difference and impact in this company.
Molding Department Manager
- A bachelor’s degree in mechanical or electrical engineering, preferably with an emphasis in plastics.
- 10 years of technical experience in plastics with 3-5 years of management or leadership experience.
- Strong organizational, communication, and people skills are a must.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate the utilization of Molding Department equipment, machines, materials, and labor.
- Ensure departmental compliance with molding procedures and work guidance.
- Assist in the development of the Molding departmental budget.
- Manage the capital equipment installations of the Molding area through suppliers and subcontracted services.
- Communicate patentable ideas to Senior Management for product development.
- Support the Company’s environmental, health and safety objectives for a safe and healthy workplace for all employees.
- Lead and supervise staff. Provide directions and technical assistance as needed. Conduct performance reviews in accordance with Company policy. Train and educate to support career and Company objectives.
- Support Company policies and business objectives in the daily management of the operations of the Company.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.