The HT Group is partnering with an anti-fraud organization in Central Austin to find a Member Services Representative ! In this role, you will be responsible for day-to-day administration activities including account maintenance, interdepartmental communication, and assisting members with general inquires. The ideal candidate is someone with excellent people skills and strong organizational skills.
This position is on-site in Austin, Contract to Hire and pay is 18-20/hr DOE.
* Review, approve and process membership and exam applications
* Works closely with multiple departments, members etc.
* Resolves issues related to applications, compliance, suspension, and compliance audits
* Communicates application, certification and reactivation status to members as needed
* Responds in a timely and cooperative manner to certification questions and requests via email, phone, or live chat service
* Uses net forum to scan for and prepare program and compliance mailings
* Collaborates with cross-functional teams on membership projects as required
* Performs other duties as requested or required
* Highschool Diploma/GED required
* Previous experience in a receptionist or administrative type role is preferred
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Proficient in MS Word
* Extremely detail oriented and organized
* Independent individual that can meet deadlines
All qualified candidates may apply above or email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org