The HT Group currently looking for Mechanical Construction Managers who have experience in commercial construction for a multi-billion-dollar semiconductor expansion north of Austin. This is the largest construction project in Texas and one of the largest in the US. Our client offers 100% paid benefits for you and your family, as well as an opportunity to get paid for working overtime for any hours, worked beyond 8 hours per day. These are full-time direct-hire positions. Don’t miss out on a great opportunity to work with one of the premier brands in technology and the semiconductor industry today!
- 100% paid benefits for you and your household
- Salary + overtime after 8 hours/day
- Eligible for 2 bonuses per year
- Free breakfast and lunch included (dinner if you work overtime!)
- Onsite gym access
- $50/month cell phone allowance
- Construction Manager role must be able to run all aspects of a construction project. Responsibility for segments of the scope, schedule, budget, and safety will fall to the Construction Manager.
- Oversee Mechanical and Process Scopes and or Construction Project Operations as assigned by Sr. Project Manager and/or Client.
- Collaborate with Sr. Project Manager, client and key stakeholders as required to determine the most effective strategies for execution phase.
- Develop the detailed project execution plan to include establishing budgets and buyout plans and development of the project schedules.
- Participate in leading and motivate all construction personnel including construction and field staff, and administrative personnel as may be required and authorized to support projects. Supervise all key construction personnel and delegate supervision of support personnel.
- Oversee the construction and delivery of the end product to the customer, inclusive of turnover and final occupancy.
- Review and recommend approval of bids, change orders, and close out of sub-contracts.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in engineering, construction management or other related field preferred.
- 10 to 15 years Construction management experience. Construction experience, preferably in Semiconductor industry, with strong results in meeting deadlines and cost requirements.
- Working knowledge of building components, mechanical, process piping and plumbing systems
- Knowledge of Autodesk Revit, AutoCAD, and Navisworks preferred
- Ability to work individually or in a team with minimum supervision in culturally diverse environment
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills (oral and written)
- Experience of mechanical construction work of semi-conductor plant preferred. Especially GCS Building