The HT Group currently looking for Materials Inspector who have experience in commercial construction for a multi-billion-dollar semiconductor expansion north of Austin. This is the largest construction project in Texas and one of the largest in the US. Our client offers 100% paid benefits for you and your family, as well as an opportunity to get paid for working overtime for any hours, worked beyond 8 hours per day. These are full-time direct-hire positions. Don’t miss out on a great opportunity to work with one of the premier brands in technology and the semiconductor industry today!
- 100% paid benefits for you and your household
- Salary + overtime after 8 hours/day
- Eligible for 2 bonuses per year
- Free breakfast and lunch included (dinner if you work overtime!)
- Onsite gym access
- $50/month cell phone allowance
Role & Responsibility:
- Assists the Project Quality Manager(PQM) to establish project quality management policy, processes, systems and procedures fully compliant with the contractual obligations and corporate policy.
- Control Material Inspection records as required by the quality management system and review records from time to time for completeness.
- Assists PQM in the maintenance of the quality records relating to traceability (where required) of materials incorporated into the works.
- Assists the PQM in ensuring that all supply partners’ personnel who perform or manage activities affecting quality are properly educated, trained, qualified and where required, certified in accordance with related procedure.
- Coordinate with Project team and Supply Partners to implement of Material Inspection and Material Storage.
- Assists the PQM in Controlling, directing and coordinating all inspections with 3RD party and Supply Partners.
- Assists the PQM in recording any departure from the PQP and any non-conformance in completed works.
- Assists the PQM in implementing and monitoring of the Issuing NCR, Punch list, or Observations Request as appropriate, and follow-up with concerned parties for closure
- Prepare quality performance data for the weekly/ monthly progress report to PQM and QA/QC engineers.
- Coordinate with Project team and Supply Partners to implement of Material Inspection
- Minimum Years’ Experience: 3 years
- Education: Associate Degree with at least 3 years of construction experience required
- Familiar with computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft office suite of programs.
- Familiar with various construction methods and materials.
- Familiar with review of material submittals and Drawings for inspection
- Familiar with Material inspection process and record
- Preferred Certifications AWS, CWI or ICC Structure Steel and ICC certification