The HT Group has partnered with an established services client based in North San Antonio in the search for a qualified Manager of Reporting & Technical Accounting for an immediate need. Our client is looking for a self-starter who will be managing monthly global financial statement consolidation and maintaining the consolidation system. This position is also responsible for preparation of the consolidated financial statements including cash flow statement, statement of comprehensive income, and statement of equity and certain footnote disclosures for SEC purposes. This individual will have previous experience working with Workiva or similar programs. This position will be hybrid with 2 days in-office/3 remote per week. The individual will manage regulatory reporting duties while working with a collaborative team.
Direct Hire – Base salary up to $125K+ 10% bonus/incentives – Hybrid – NW San Antonio, TX HQ
What you will do:
- Directly interacts with the Company’s international and US businesses during the monthly close process, providing guidance and ensuring consolidated books are closed and financial statements are accurately and completely presented.
- Responsible for preparation and review of quarterly and annual statements of cash flows, comprehensive income, and equity as well as certain footnotes and other reporting deliverables.
- Assists with preparation of periodic triggering events analysis and impairment testing.
- Reviews covenant compliance calculations associated with the company’s credit agreement, when applicable.
- Completes the monthly global financial statement consolidation and maintains the company’s consolidations software.
- Assists with preparing and reviews monthly accounting for the company’s stock-based compensation transactions.
- Assists with monthly intercompany balancing.
- Reviews/manages documentation supporting SOX compliance.
- Interacts with external auditors in completing the quarterly reviews and annual audits.
- Reviews various government financial surveys prior to filing.
- Prepares and reviews documentation and SEC filing support required for debt, equity and other special transactions.
- Assists with performing and documenting technical GAAP research.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related; Master’s degree in Accounting preferred
- CPA certification required
- Big 4 or regional public firm experience preferred
- 5+ years progressive experience in either public accounting or industry combination required
- Previous experience managing teams and process preferred
- Previous experience in the SEC reporting/flings process required (public or in-house)
- Previous Workiva experience a plus
- Advanced MS Excel proficiency required
- Demonstrated technical research and writing skills
- Ability to leverage others within the organization to diligently gather facts
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills; attention to detail and accuracy in work; and time management and organizational skills