We are looking for a talented Linux Adminstator in the government industry! This individual will work a hybrid schedule and must be located in the Austin, TX area.
This is a contract to hire position. Must be authorized to work in the U.S. under W-2 without sponsorship.
Graduation from an accredited college or university with a bachelor’s degree.
Graduation from an accredited college or university with a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or Management Information Systems.
- Five (5) years of progressive experience in systems administration and design work.
- Five (5) years of experience in RedHat Linux Server environment.
- Three (3) years of experience troubleshooting server hardware, software, application performance monitoring, and capacity planning tools.
- Five (5) years’ experience in systems analysis and/or Linux systems (RHEL, SUSE, etc.) administration and virtualization technologies (VMware)
- Experience with automated operations and tools for centralized management of servers including BASH, Python and Ansible
- Experience in disaster recovery tests and related activities
- Experience with DELL Server Hardware
- Experience with Nutanix Hyperconverged Hardware and AOS, NCC and Foundation
- Basic understanding of cloud environments (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Basic understanding of Active Directory, DNS and PKI Certificates
- Windows OS experience
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
- One (1) additional year of the full-time minimum experience as stated above may substitute for each year (30 semester hours) of the required education with a maximum of 120 semester hours (four years).
- A RHCE certification may be substituted for one (1) year of college/university experience.