We are a consulting company looking for a Lead React Native Developer to work on improving mobile applications in the finance industry.
Strong Java required.
This is a direct hire fully remote opportunity.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. withhout sponsorship.
- Lead and mentor a mobile engineering pod in day-to-day planning and delivery.
- Actively contribute to ongoing development alongside the dev team.
- Lead scrum ceremonies and guide the team for success
- Work closely with stakeholders, visual designers, UX Architects, and product owners to bring experiences to life.
- Define the mobile application architecture.
- Drive end-to-end solutions including mobile DevOps, automated testing, and analytics.?
- Enforce development best practices and ensure quality delivery through unit testing, automation, and performing code reviews.
- Understand all aspects of the product that you are building to better provide insight and recommendations to the team.
- 7+ years of digital experience
- 5+?years of demonstrable experience in mobile app development.
- 3+ years of demonstrable experience with React Native.
- 2+ years experience with backend Java/APIs and Springboot is a plus.
- Familiarity with all aspects of Google Play Store & Apple App Store.
- Native iOS and Android development experiences a plus.
- Fullstack experience a plus.
- Must have excellent leadership, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Highly proficient in collaborating with project stakeholders, end-users, business partners, and technical team members to deliver high quality projects.
- Good understanding of UX and UI design best practices.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD).
- Experience with best practices for designing Apps with high unit test coverage and simplified test automation.
- Knowledge of mobile app security vulnerabilities and related mitigations.
- A thorough understanding of OOP, design patterns, mobile application development architectural patterns.