The HT Group currently looking for Korean Language Translators who have experience in commercial construction for a multi-billion-dollar semiconductor expansion north of Austin. This is the largest construction project in Texas and one of the largest in the US. Our client offers 100% paid benefits for you and your family, as well as an opportunity to get paid for working overtime for any hours, worked beyond 8 hours per day. These are full-time direct-hire positions. Don’t miss out on a great opportunity to work with one of the premier brands in technology and the semiconductor industry today!
- 100% paid benefits for you and your household
- Salary + overtime after 8 hours/day
- Eligible for 2 bonuses per year
- Free breakfast and lunch included (dinner if you work overtime!)
- Onsite gym access
- $50/month cell phone allowance
- Act as interpreter between Samsung and clients such as vendors and contractors.
- Provide parties with translations of written materials, and meeting materials.
- Provide interpretations of questions, answers, statements, arguments, explanations and other forms of verbal communication.
- Render sight translations of documents and other written materials as needed.
- Complete of daily activity logs and other documentation.
- Provide accurate interpretation to a wide range of people with diverse voices, accents, speaking tempos and personalities.
- Support other duties as needed
- Interpret on a construction site as needed
- High school or higher
- Experience or degree in Construction, Mechanical Engineering field is a plus
- Proficient with use of office equipment and Microsoft Office
- Outstanding listening, retention and note-taking skills.
- Proficient understanding of cultural sensitivity, and ability to collaborate with people from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Bilingual (English, Korean) Required
- Well aware of the languages and the cultural differences between the countries