Our customer is looking for additional resource to help support their audit readiness efforts. – Parent company does 5 audits a year (basically, when one ends the next one begins). The team is working around the clock and needs more support. This resource will help look at the evidence that’s been submitted and compare that with what’s actually been required. They’ll communicate directly with the auditors and send out follow up questions if needed. They have automated the generation of ServiceNow tickets for evidence reviews, so there should always be a ticket for those tasks. A documented procedure and checklist has been created and will be provided the this resource.
This is an hourly position performing on a deliverable basis under a Managed Service arrangement. This additional resource will primarily be doing evidence review of 150 Service Now tickets per month.
– Need to be detail oriented and a quick learner
– Must be comfortable speaking up and communicate to a certain level
– Using Audit Tracker (Sharepoint) experience is strongly preferred.
– Slack communication tool experience
– Some Project Mgt. experience needed to help keep track of everything.
Current Audits SOC2, HITRUST, HIPPA, ISO, CMC