The HT Group is partnering with a top company in the Austin area that develops software for businesses to help manage their networks, systems, and IT infrastructure. We are in search of a dedicated Helpdesk Analyst, who will be responsible for supporting internal users, troubleshooting network problems and assisting with the operational duties of team management. This is a direct hire full-time opportunity. No sponsorship will be provided at this time.
- Provide day-to-day desktop support for internal customers.
- Support for all desktop technology devices including desktops, laptops, cell phone, mobile devices, printing, wireless networking etc.
- Real-time ticket entry by utilizing, monitoring, and managing our ticketing system.
- Follow up with users to ensure problems were resolved successfully.
- Document related issues to maintain an IT knowledgebase.
- Setup, configure, image, re-image company PCs, tablets, and mobile devices.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software problems.
- Manage user accounts for active directory and other applications.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to listen, follow up, attend to detail, and accomplish desired results verbally and/or in written form to appropriately document issues
- Hard working, motivated, and self-directed-able to think critically
- Strong analytical and quantitative abilities
- Candidate must have excellent judgment skills to be able to properly evaluate situations and immediately provide effective solutions.
- Strong Microsoft Office Professional skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to handle high volume workload in a fast-paced environment
- A high degree of self-motivation, commitment, and integrity
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Degree in MIS, IT, information systems, or related major OR 1 year of equivalent expreience