This is a FULLY REMOTE long term contract opportunity
Preferred for applicants to be local to Austin area in order to pick up your equipment.
Schedule: Monday-Friday (flexible hours: 7am – 7pm, depening on what is needed, you can work 8 hours or 10 hours)
Looking for frontline agents to field phone calls. Primary responsibility will be to assist employees with system access and troubleshooting. Service Now or other ticketing systems experience highly preferred.
Interview Process: 1 video interview (30 minutes)
The IT Support Analyst should have 1-2 years of professional experience as well as:
- Experience working with an IT Help-Desk including handling inbound calls and emails from customers
- Experience troubleshooting IT incidents and fulfilling requests through an enterprise ticket system like ServiceNow
- Experience with Windows 10, VPN clients, Active Directory, and Office 365
- Multi factor authentication experience, password resets
- Experience with Microsoft Teams
- Experience supporting RDP, VPN MFA, RSA, and ServiceNow