Onsite Location: Wadsworth, Ohio
We are actively hiring an experienced IT Project Manager for a direct hire opportunity in Wadsworth, Ohio. Candidates must have experience working on application development projects with the ability to manage 2-3 projects at a time. Any experiencew with e-commerce would be great to have as well as Oracle NetSuite knowledge. Strong candidates will be able to create project plans, execute those plans, and be able to keep projects on track. Experience using Jira for project tracking is preferred.
Key Essential Functions:
- Lead and oversee the planning, execution, and successful delivery of projects related to software development, ecommerce, and warehouse distribution.
- Develop detailed project plans, set clear objectives, and define project scopes in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, and meet quality standards.
- Monitor progress, identify risks, and proactively implement mitigation strategies.
- Facilitate effective communication among team members, stakeholders, and senior management.
- Foster a collaborative work environment and encourage teamwork and knowledge sharing.
- Act as a point of contact for any project-related queries and maintain open lines of communication.
- Manage project budgets and expenses, ensuring cost-effectiveness throughout the project lifecycle.
- Identify and engage project stakeholders, understanding their needs and expectations and keep them informed about project progress, changes, and potential impacts.
- Manage a small team consisting of a Scrum Master and in the future, a Business Analyst
- Analyze and define business processes to identify opportunities for improvement and optimization.
- Work closely with development teams to translate business requirements into clear and detailed technical specifications.
- Prepare comprehensive documentation, including user stories, use cases, and process flows.
- 5 – 7 years of collective work experience
- Minimum of 3 years of proven experience as a Project Manager, preferably in software application
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, business, or a related field
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies, tools, and best practices (PMP, Waterfall and Agile a plus)
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and deliver results under tight deadlines.
- Team management skills, with the ability to motivate and guide cross-functional teams.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.