* Bachelor degree in HR
* 5+ years experience
* Solid understanding of ATS & HRIS
* PHR/SHRM-CP or SPHR/SHRM-SCP is a plus
This is a hands on role:
* Candidate must be able to engage at all levels:
– Mutli State experience – built handbook on employee matters instate as well as other states
– Remote and in office team experience
– Build HR team over 4-5 years
– Work with Matrix
– Worked with upper level management (CEO) as well as employees
– Know how to relate to employees – communication skills is huge.
– Create offer letters, training materials
– Welcome ideas, multi-task, effective listening skills, problem solver,
organise and prioritise projects.