The HT Group is currently looking for an HR Coordinator – Bilingual Korean and English who has experience in commercial construction. These are full-time direct-hire positions with paid benefits. Don’t miss out on a great opportunity to work with one of the premier brands in technology and the semiconductor industry today!
- Health/ Dental/ Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – given upfront.
- Designated Company Holidays (8 per year)
- Reimbursement for Relocation Moving Expenses
- 50.00 per month phone allowance
- Service Award Bonus
- Annual Incentive Bonus
- Service Award Bonus
- This position prefers 0 to 2 years of experience in general human resources or related functions.
- The HR Generalist will assist recruiting, onboarding, interview coordination and administer documents, payments.
- The HR Generalist will also assist in event planning, training and development, audits, compensation, and organizational development.
- This position will report to the Sr. Human Resources Manager II and support company managers with Human Resources needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist recruiting, interview coordination, onboarding, document control.
- Global HR system (GHR) and local HRIS system entries.
- Participates in the company’s visa processing roles.
- Assists in the facilitation of the training and development needs of the company, up to an including the recording and reporting of training development plans and tracking of training provided.
- Participates in the employee orientation, development, and training programs as required.
- Develops company employee communications as required (global and local).
- Organizes and executes internal events and suggests ideas for a better place to work
- Request for approvals including recurring/special payments.
- Prepares periodic reports for management as necessary.
- Participates in internal HR audits as necessary.
- Provides necessary education and materials to managers and employees including workshops, manuals, employee handbooks, and standardized reports.
- Provides day-to-day assistance for benefits administration services. Assist employees with benefit resolutions as needed.
- Complies with all existing governmental and labor legal and government reporting requirements including any related to the Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA), the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA), the Department of Labor, worker compensation, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and so forth. Maintains minimal company exposure to lawsuits.
- Protects the interests of employees and the company in accordance with company Human Resources policies and governmental laws and regulations.
- Assumes other responsibilities as assigned by the Human Resources Manager and/or by company.
- Korean/ English Bilingual
- Must be eligible to work in the US legally without visa sponsorship
- BA/BS degree preferably business administration but not limited to specific majors
- Excellent MS Office skills and documentation
- 0-2 years of proven experience in logistics, office administration, event planning and/or human resources
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail and follow-ups, strong commitment to results
- Self-initiative and at the same time collaborative team player
- High energy level and comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Powerpoint and database programs
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
- Ability to lift up to 22 Ibs., and to lift overhead and push/pull, move lighter objects Desirable/Preferred Skills
- HR Related certifications
- Demonstrate openness and respond positively to feedback
- International and multi-cultural experience a plus