The HT Group is currently looking for HR Coordinator who have experience in commercial construction for a multi-billion-dollar semiconductor expansion north of Austin. This is the largest construction project in Texas and one of the largest in the US. Our client offers 100% paid benefits for you and your family, as well as an opportunity to get paid for working overtime for any hours, worked beyond 8 hours per day. These are full-time direct-hire positions. Don’t miss out on a great opportunity to work with one of the premier brands in technology and the semiconductor industry today!
- Health/ Dental/ Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – given upfront.
- Designated Company Holidays (8 per year)
- Free lunch is provided by the Company.
- Reimbursement for Relocation Moving Expenses
- 50.00 per month phone allowance
- Service Award Bonus
- Annual Incentive Bonus
- Service Award Bonus
- Paylocity Time and Labor timesheet approvals.
- Manage and coordinate Knox Approvals for:
? Vacation requests
? Holiday work requests
? Weekend work
- Complete biweekly payroll spreadsheet for Houston HR, e.g., overtime, meal deductions, bonuses, etc.
- Assist with health and group benefits for project site employees
- Assist with dispatched employees when relocating to the U.S. such as:
? VISA support
? Applying for SSN, setting up US bank account, driver license, and understanding the U.S. healthcare system
- Carry out the day-to-day operations in all aspects of human resources including employee support (answering employee requests and questions).
- Liaison for employee relations, etc. with the Houston HR Management
- HR information system (mySO, etc)
- Assist supervisors in assessing employee engagement and evaluation
- Assist in the recruiting and the coordination of interviews at site/providing feedback results from hiring team to the Houston HR Manager
- New hire onboarding, e.g., new hire paperwork, email setup, etc. (possibly new employee orientation if capable)
- New hire reporting to project management.
- Communicates required HR notices to all onsite staff members.
- Assist with the organization of other office activities (Events, renovations, recycling, etc.)
- Ensures a safe, secure, and well-maintained facility that meets environmental, health, and security standards
- Performs other HR related duties as assigned.
- At least two to five years of proven HR experience.
- Bilingual Korean/English required.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and prioritize routine and ad hoc tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in written and spoken English.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills and reporting skills to report to site management and Houston HR management.
- Excellent practice of the highest level of confidentiality.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Work on-site at project location in Taylor, Texas
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer required.
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds.
- Structured thinking and understanding.
- Ability to multi-task and be highly organized.
- Consistently approaches work with a positive and constructive attitude
- Working effectively with others.
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Demonstrate openness and respond positively to feedback.