This individual will work ON-SITE in Temple, TX 5 days a week.
The help desk team creates ongoing value for our clients by providing quick, effective, and intelligent solutions for their technical issues. By ensuring the stability of our client’s systems and assisting clients in time of need, the Help Desk technician provides support and engages closely with our project and escalation teams to provide long term solutions. Succeeding in this role will present numerous opportunities for the right candidate to grow within the company.
• Customer Service – Our Help Desk Technicians communicate with our clients daily. Every technician will deal with incoming issues and requests in a professional, courteous manner over the phone. Every interaction needs to reassure our clients that they are important to us and that we want them to be successful. Regular communication on issues we are working on is paramount to earning our client’s trust on an ongoing basis.
• Resolution – Maintain and develop own knowledge and skills to assist with first time ticket resolution. Clients call our Help Desk to fix their issues. We will follow best practice to determine the root cause and fix the problem quickly. Ensure all issues are addressed and cleared within SLA – escalating to other internal and external teams as appropriate • Documentation – All client interactions need to be recorded in our tracking system for future reference. All changes in our client’s systems need to be documented in order to help all team members be successful.
• Be self motivated and with a drive to serve our clients and our team with integrity
• Exhibit experience with Microsoft products including Windows Desktop, the Office Product Suite, and Microsoft 365 servers
• Exhibit experience with Windows Server Environment including the use of Active Directory and Group Policy
• Exhibit experience with Windows Remote Desktop in a corporate environment • Exhibit experience with network troubleshooting/configuration including basic configuration of managed switches and firewalls
• Participate in our rotating on-call roster
• Be outgoing, confident, and warm in all interactions with team members and clients
• Excellent customer service
• Experience troubleshooting/configuring VOIP phone systems
• Experience troubleshooting Mac workstations
• L1 & L2 Support Workstation, Windows Servers, Network Firewalls VMs
• Experience in a call center type environment Qualifications:
• Associate Degree in technology related field or hands on experience can be substituted for degree
• Microsoft Certification MCSA, A+, Network+, CCENT, or actively pursuing a certification, preferred but note required
• Minimum 2 years experience in a technical help desk role or related technical experience
• Minimum 2 years experience with software and hardware troubleshooting; examples: desktops, laptops, servers, email technologies, firewalls, switches, wireless, and mobile devices Benefits:
• Health, Dental, Vision, and Prescription insurance
• Short-term and long-term disability benefits
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Company provided Life Insurance
• Paid Vacation, Sick Leave and Holidays