The HT Group has partnered with a growing consortium of specialized clinics located in North Houston in the search for a qualified Financial Analyst for an immediate need. Our client is looking for a self-starter with a solid FP&A and data analysis experience to manage multi-location financials with focuses in budgeting/forecasting, financial modeling, variance analyses, and KPI creation and tracking. This would be a hybrid work setting with some onsite required.
Direct Hire – Base salary up to $80K+ bonus/solid benefits – Hybrid – NW Houston, TX location
- Manage, report, and analyze all clinic operations, provider and departmental KPI’s, Scorecards, and budgets.
- Organize all company financial programs and ensure compliance to budgetary requirements.
- Analyze financial reporting from RCM and clinical operations.
- Prepare, manages, and communicates weekly metrics, monthly results, quarterly and annual projections.
- Performs and critiques economic evaluation justifications for capital expenditures and other investments.
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to senior management and the board of directors for decision making purposes.
- Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis.
- Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team.
- All other duties as assigned including special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance accounting or business required.
- Minimum 2 years of financial planning and analysis experience in a corporate setting (healthcare industry ideal)
- Experience working with EHR systems ideal; intermediate-to-advanced MS Excel proficiency required; PowerBI preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills, plus excellent organization skills.