Senior Estimator – Commercial Construction
The HT Group has a Top ENR General Contractor client in Dallas-Fort Worth looking for an Estimator who is well-rounded, analytical, and detail-oriented to prepare commercial construction project proposals and bids. Strong candidates will be able to identify and compute labor, material, and time costs by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications and other bid documents, as well as create and maintain solid business relationships with subcontractors and clients.
Our client is a top of class and industry leader in construction and engineering services dedicated to hiring individuals who understand the importance of safety; instill integrity in all aspects of their lives; are passionate about what they do; and committed to providing value to clients. They hire and retain talent far above their industry peers by providing a great employee experience and consistently promoting top performers from within the company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills; detail-oriented
- Strong working knowledge of estimating software like Timberline, OST and MC2
- Working knowledge of programs such as Primavera (P6), Bluebeam, Synchro, Excel, and Word
- Well-rounded base of knowledge in construction disciplines
- 5-6 years previous commercial construction experience with public, private or federal projects is required
- B.S. Degree – Construction Management or Engineering
Essential Job Duties:
- Visit project and pre-bid meetings to understand site conditions/scope.
- Review plans and specifications.
- Provide accurate take-off.
- Work with estimating team to build the estimate and pricing.
- Develop preliminary schedule.
- High-rise structures including condominiums, apartments, and office
- Data centers
- Advanced manufacturing
- Industrial manufacturing
- Federal & military construction
- Gaming and entertainment
All qualified applicants may apply below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org