Estimator – Commercial Construction
The HT Group has a Top ENR General Contractor client in search for an Estimator who is well-rounded, analytical, and detail-oriented to prepare commercial construction project proposals and bids. Strong candidates will be able to identify and compute labor, material, and time costs by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications and other bid documents.
Our client is a top of class and industry leader in construction and engineering services dedicated to hiring individuals who understand the importance of safety; instill integrity in all aspects of their lives; are passionate about what they do; and committed to providing value to clients.
- Strong working knowledge of estimating software like Timberline, OST and MC2
- Working knowledge of programs such as Primavera (P6), Bluebeam, Synchro, Excel, and Word
- Well-rounded base of knowledge in construction disciplines
Essential Job Duties:
- Visit project and pre-bid meetings to understand site conditions/scope.
- Review plans and specifications.
- Provide accurate take-off.
- Work with estimating team to build the estimate and pricing.
- Develop preliminary schedule.
- Food and Beverage