We are looking for an ERP Analyst for an established software client in the Pharmaceutical industry. Finance, Supply CHain, or E-commerce background highly preferred.
We are a diverse progressive company highly focused on environmental sustainability. We have offices and investors spread across the globe.
- Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience supporting a Microsoft Dynamics ERP product at a functional level (Dynamics 365 or Dynamics AX)
- Authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsporship
- Austin resident (onsite M-Thu)
- Meet with business users to analyze and define business requirements considering technical feasibility, budget, timing, existing architecture, and quality requirements so a project can be prioritized and scheduled by the Applications Manager.
- Convert requirements into functional specifications in a functional design document with the aim of providing a detailed basis for the creation of a technical design document in the next phase.
- Oversee the iterative development process by meeting with business users, tracking testing progress, and communicating issues and change requests to the rest of the project team.
- Train business users at a functional level so they adopt and efficiently use the systems and processes developed.
- Produce reports for leadership on the application development and/or implementation initiatives you are responsible for.
- Provide ongoing functional support for implemented solutions and track recurring issues, bugs, or process breakdowns in an ITSM ticketing system.
- Serve as consultant for one or more companies and act as an information source and communicator between departments and business units.
- Research and source new technology to solve business problems and manage existing vendor relationships.
- Continuously look for ways to improve business processes through observation of user behavior and suggest process changes or new technology solutions.
- Stay up to date about the latest trends and developments in business technology and promote these with IT leadership and business users.