The HT Group currently looking for Electrical Inspectors who have experience in commercial construction for a multi-billion-dollar semiconductor expansion north of Austin. This is the largest construction project in Texas and one of the largest in the US. Our client offers 100% paid benefits for you and your family, as well as an opportunity to get paid for working overtime for any hours, worked beyond 8 hours per day. These are full-time direct-hire positions. Don’t miss out on a great opportunity to work with one of the premier brands in technology and the semiconductor industry today!
- 100% paid benefits for you and your household
- Salary + overtime after 8 hours/day
- Eligible for 2 bonuses per year
- Free breakfast and lunch included (dinner if you work overtime!)
- Onsite gym access
- $50/month cell phone allowance
Role & Responsibility:
- Electrical Inspector, under the direction of the Project Quality Manager and QA/QC Engineer is responsible for the Journeyman Electrician Qualification verification, Work inspection, Shop inspection, and Material Inspection.
- The Electrical Inspector interacts with other members of the project team, the Supply Partners and Contractors as necessary to develop the data required to accurately construct and report.
- Maintains quality records as required by the quality management system and review records from time to time for completeness.
- Assists PQM in the maintenance of the quality records relating to traceability (where required) of materials incorporated into the works.
- Manage of Material Inspection with Supply Partners and Contractors designated QC personnel.
- Assists the work inspection and Testing with Construction team and Supply Partners.
- Report non-conformities to project team and Supply Partners and Contractors.
- In-progress site work monitoring and inspection process.
- Assists the PQM in implementing and monitoring of the Issuing NCR, Punch list, or Observations Request as appropriate, and follow-up with concerned parties for closure.
- Report Quality control results and non-conformities to Project team.
- Coordinate with Project team and Supply Partners to implement of Quality control and mitigation plan.
- In charge of Documentation and management of Project Special Processes (e.g. Wire Termination, Busway Connection.)
- Control and Monitoring of the PQM in ensuring effective management and control IMTE (Inspection, Measuring and Test Equipment).
- Review of Material submittal’s submitted by Supply Partners compliance with the specification and client requirements.
- Associate degree in Electrical Construction Technology (or equivalent).
- Journeyman Electrician license or Master Electrician License required.
- 8 years of experience Minimum including 5 years of electrical construction and minimum 3 years of Electrical Inspector experience required.
- Familiarity with Microsoft office suite of programs.
- Familiar with Quality Management System and Quality Control Procedure.
- Familiar with Work/Material inspection process and recording.
- Familiar with review of material submittals and Drawings for inspection.
- Familiar with Local and City Inspection(Rough/Final/Fire Marshall inspection) process.
- Familiar with various construction methods and materials.
- Proficient with NFPA 70 National Electrical Code