The HT Group currently looking for Electrical Design BIM Coordinator who have experience in commercial construction for a multi-billion-dollar semiconductor expansion north of Austin. This is the largest construction project in Texas and one of the largest in the US. Our client offers 100% paid benefits for you and your family, as well as an opportunity to get paid for working overtime for any hours, worked beyond 8 hours per day. These are full-time direct-hire positions. Don’t miss out on a great opportunity to work with one of the premier brands in technology and the semiconductor industry today!
- 100% paid benefits for you and your household
- Salary + overtime after 8 hours/day
- Eligible for 2 bonuses per year
- Free breakfast and lunch included (dinner if you work overtime!)
- Onsite gym access
- $50/month cell phone allowance
Role and Responsibilities
- Coordination of Electrical design work with other trades such as structure, architecture and other Electrical work (Electrical, ELV, Vertical transportation work etc. not limited to)
- Liaison with the local authority (where appropriate to the project) to ensure compliance with local codes
- Develop work schedule with sub-contractors (or NSC) for shop drawings and CSD (combined shop drawing) submission and approval in time basis and keep monitoring sub-contractors’ performance good.
- Troubleshooting of crashes between M&E systems and structure and architectural system.
- Lead, manage, and mentor sub-contractor’s engineers in the technical aspects of projects
- Ensure timeliness and cost-effectiveness on M&E works
- Monitor Sub-Contactors’ daily and weekly progress performance (labor status, work area, work done etc.) and make report for reviewing and further planning
- Managing the project documentation which includes shop drawings
- Weekly project progress meeting with contractor to discuss schedule and status of outstanding issues
- Degree in Electrical related subject Engineering with more than 10 years of relevant experience
- Capability of coordination with MEP system
- Familiar with various construction methods and materials, their characteristics, installation procedures and tolerances.
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with Auto-cad & BIM modeling.
- Good skill for official letter writing.
- Semi-Conductor facility experience preferred
- Having knowledge of relevant local regulation and Global Standards