The HT Group currently looking for an Document Controller (QS) who has experience in commercial construction for a multi-billion-dollar semiconductor expansion north of Austin. This is the largest construction project in Texas and one of the largest in the US. Our client offers 100% paid benefits for you and your family, as well as an opportunity to get paid for working overtime for any hours, worked beyond 8 hours per day. These are full-time direct-hire positions. Don’t miss out on a great opportunity to work with one of the premier brands in technology and the semiconductor industry today!
- Inputs data and transfers into the client’s management system.
- Performs quality assurance checks on data sources.
- Reviews & approves Request for Approval (RFA) documents to assure all owner and jurisdictional quality specifications and requirements are included
- Reviews Supplier/Subcontractor proposals for adherence to RFP and contract quality requirements
- Review and approve Supplier/Subcontractor quality program manuals, procedures certifications and forms.
- Provide final quality acceptance for work or materials performed on or delivered to the projects.
- Assure all quality documents and acceptance is in place prior to release of retention and final payment to suppliers and subcontractor.
- Accumulates and compiles accurate quantity installation data.
- Provides meaningful, accurate historical data.
- Takes responsibility for self-checking the accuracy of his/her work and that of subordinates, if applicable.
- 5+ years in construction business preferred
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office suite of programs.
- Demonstrates ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing