The HT Group currently looking for an Document Controller who has experience in commercial construction for a multi-billion-dollar semiconductor expansion north of Austin. This is the largest construction project in Texas and one of the largest in the US. Our client offers 100% paid benefits for you and your family, as well as an opportunity to get paid for working overtime for any hours, worked beyond 8 hours per day. These are full-time direct-hire positions. Don’t miss out on a great opportunity to work with one of the premier brands in technology and the semiconductor industry today!
- 100% paid benefits for you and your household
- Salary + overtime after 8 hours/day
- Eligible for 2 bonuses per year
- Free breakfast and lunch included (dinner if you work overtime!)
- Onsite gym access
- $50/month cell phone allowance
- Receive organization chart from whom may concerned to the project and keep a log of their e-mail address and telephone number.
- Sending and receiving documents between SECAI and other companies.
- Keep a log of internal approval documents and transmittal, letter (both outgoing and incoming and both digital and practical binder) and report the status to the manager on weekly bases
- Sets up and maintains files, logs and Uses PMIS(Project Management Information System/etc. to compile and generate reports, statistics, timelines, tables, graphs, correspondence and presentations
- Attend a meeting, write minutes of meeting and support translation tasks upon request by Project Control Team.
- Interpret if requested by the Project Director, Project Manager or Site Managers or employees of project control team.
- Simple various works requested by project control team
- Word, Excel, Power point Required
- Completion of a four-year college degree
- Experienced (at least 2 ~ 3 years) in the construction profession preferred
- Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and database software
- Knowledge of applicable project management and document tracking preferred
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing
- Bilingual (English, Korean) Required