The HT Group is partnering with a prominent security company in North Austin who is seeking a Customer Service Advocate to join their team on a contract-to-hire basis. The ideal candidate has 4+ years of technical customer service experience, experience working with Salesforce as a software, past experience being both client and customer facing, ability to type 55+ words per minute, and has the ability to start ASAP. The main job duties will be ensuring customer information is correct within Salesforce, resolve pre-booking holds with customers and internal stakeholders, maintain service contracts and edit utilize a grave attention to detail, coordinate cross-functionally with a variety of departments, and escalate and drive resolutions of customer specific onboarding needs.
Pay: $25/hour for experienced candidates
- Track orders through the production life cycle
- Ability to act as point of contact for internal orders
- Contact customers to validate the information on purchase orders as appropriate
- Coordinate with other departments to expedite / resolve customer orders, issues, concerns, etc.
- Act as point of contact for internal orders
- Communicate order status to customers
- Provide follow up and respond to customer issues, inquiries, emails, correspondence, etc. as required
- Maintenance of Service Contracts: add ons, extensions, terminations, autorenewals
- Process contract renewals, working with the Inside Sales Renewals Manager to resolve any issues
- Escalate and drive resolution of customer specific onboarding/order processing issues
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 4+ years of call center customer service experience
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience in Oracle, Sales Force, and Agile, preferred
- Past experience with Salesforce as a Software
- Ability to type 55 words per minute
- Ability to communicate with customers clearly and effectively by telephone and in written communication
All qualified candidates may apply above or email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org