The HT Group has partnered with a growing, PE-backed SaaS client based in the North Dallas area (hybrid) in the search for a qualified Controller for an immediate need. Our client is looking for a self-starter with previous experience leading teams and process in a growing setting managing transactional and operational GL close along with select FP&A/reporting focuses for areas such as: revenue, OPEX, and variances. This position will be 3 days onsite and manage a team of 5+.
Direct Hire – Base salary up to $170K+ 20% bonus – Hybrid – North Dallas, TX HQ
What you will do:
- Lead month/quarter/year-end close activities for a team of 5 associates.
- Support and advise senior management with insightful financial analysis and commentary on monthly financial results supporting operational management and driving profitable growth.
- Manage revenue recognition and ASC 606 compliance
- Support senior management in driving performance against financial and operating benchmarks.
- Provide financial guidance on revenue recognition implications on customer contracts, technical accounting and financial reporting issues
- Assist CFO in the annual budgeting process by working closely with all functional areas to define goals, including annual and rolling operating and capital budgets.
- Own the financial close and reporting cycles, ensuring accuracy, timeliness and compliance with GAAP standards.
- Support ongoing system improvements of NetSuite ERP.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related; MBA preferred.
- CPA certification highly preferred.
- Minimum 8+ years accounting experience in a senior accounting or management role within the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) or related sector.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and managing large Excel based models and data sets required.
- History of driving initiatives of continuous process improvements (close cycle, financial reporting, system-driven automation).
- Hands-on knowledge of NetSuite highly preferred.
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills; attention to detail and accuracy in work; and time management and organizational skills.