The HT Group is currently looking for a Construction Manager who has experience in commercial construction for a multi-billion-dollar semiconductor expansion north of Austin. This is the largest construction project in Texas and one of the largest in the US. Our client offers 100% paid benefits for you and your family, as well as an opportunity to get paid for working overtime for any hours, worked beyond 8 hours per day. These are full-time direct-hire positions. Don’t miss out on a great opportunity to work with one of the premier brands in technology and the semiconductor industry today!
- 100% paid benefits for you and your household
- Salary + overtime after 8 hours/day
- Eligible for 2 bonuses per year
- Free breakfast and lunch included (dinner if you work overtime!)
- Onsite gym access
- $50/month cell phone allowance
- Manage job site with GC and subcontractor regarding schedule, safety and quality.
- Must be knowledgeable and able to follow plans, check safety and quality on site also fulfill project manager role at the office.
- Control documents which are sending and receiving with Designer, G/C and Client: reviewed all documents including drawings to ensure all information is correct, complete and up to regulatory, safety standards and contractual specifications.
- Check the site with blueprints and ensure that G/C is performing under the contract specification and within the budget and time limitations of the contract.
- Generate documents including RFI, RFA, Construction plan and progress report to coordinate with G/C and Client.
- Semiconductor factory construction site steel construction management
- Structural/architectural design review and inter-discipline design coordination
- Door and hardware design review, material order management
- Completion of a four-year college degree, architectural degree program preferred
- Five-year experience in the architectural/construction profession preferred
- Proficient with software such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of applicable project management and document tracking preferred
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing
- Candidate who can handle documents and check work in the field during technical design review, and personnel who have an understanding of construction technology but are not senior level.
- Bilingual (English and Korean) Preferred