PC Installation/Deployment Technician (contract, on-site) McAllen, TX
Are you looking for a fun summer job and/or wanting to add some IT experience to your resume?
We are hiring IT professionals to help deploy 47,000 new PC’s for government employees in McAllen, TX and surrounding areas. This is a 1 week contract position, M-F, 8-5 PM.
*****YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK AUG 28-31 TO QUALIFY. THIS PROJECT ONLY RUNS FOR ONE WEEK.****
Computer set-up only, no troubleshooting required.
Must have reliable transportation.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
- Arrive at assigned deployment site
- Unbox PC’s and check that asset # matches device sticker
- Physical set up the PC in the assigned work station
- Start the device and make sure applications and email are working
- Punctuality and dependability
- Customer Service/ Communicatoin
- Must be presentable to a business office setting (dress code required)
- Problem solving
- Basic understanding of computers and O365
- ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
Pay rate is set at $20/hr.