Job Title: Commercial Insurance Advisor/Account Manager
Location: West Austin/Marble Falls
Salary: $90,000 – $105,000 per year (based on experience)
Family owned – customised solutions
2-3 years of Commercial Insurance Account Manager
This role also involves serving as a liaison between insurance carriers and clients
Thorough knowledge of commercial insurance policies and coverage.
Active Property and Casualty license issued by the Texas Department of Insurance.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook), a plus.
Building strong client relationships. Offer advice and expertise, tailoring insurance solutions.
Ensure exceptional customer service and revenue growth within book of business.
What You’ll Get:
- Competitive salary ranging from $90,000 to $105,000 annually.
- Opportunity to work in a flexible hybrid model.
- Comprehensive training program to ensure your success in the role.
- Chance to work with diverse clients and “go to market” to find the best insurance solutions for them.
- Possibility for career advancement and growth within the agency.