The HT Group is partnering with a medical planning company in North San Antonio who is seeking a Client Service Associate to join their team on a temp-to-hire basis. The ideal candidate has experience in medical customer service, has excellent written and verbal communication skills, exceptional attention to detail, past experience working with medical records and providers, and is seeking a long-term career with a company they can grow with. The main job duties will be handling intake calls for new cases, collaborating with the accounting department on invoicing and customer billing, manage, and coordinate a demanding workload of active cases, and provide exceptional customer service.
Schedule: 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday
** Fully in-office
– 2+ years of revelent medical experience.
– Ability to work in a fast paced environment with grave attention to detail
– Ability to work collaboratively in a team setting
– Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
– Past experience with Microsoft Office Suites
– Ability to type 50+ wpm
– Bachelor Degree in Biology, Chemistry, Accounting, or Mathematics highly preferred
– Ability to start on 12/5/2023
– Capability to multitask, and manage time effectively
All qualified candidates may apply above or email their resume to email@example.com