Job Title: CAD Designer
Report to: Project Manager
- Bonus (Twice a year)
- 401K (At least one year of service
- Medical expense
- 12 days PTO
- Relocation expenses
- Design or redesign complex layouts and drawings from general written or verbal specifications
- Produce CAD drawings for security system and construction
- Work with other teams or companies to obtain reference information for drawings
- Work with project team to execute projects on time and on budget
- Review design layouts to find and resolve problems involving compatibility with basic design concepts.
- Work with engineering team to investigate and resolve problems with existing designs.
- Participate in engineering design reviews to evaluate design concepts and make recommendations.
- Make corrections to the drawings as requested by the senior staff.
- Provide alternative design concepts to meet customer requirements.
- Create and update database of design records for future reference purposes
- Proficiency in English and Korean communication is preferred
- More than 5 years of construction design work experience or More than 3 years security construction design work experience
- Coordination and work with the design office or a group of design and / or architectural offices.
- Consideration and finding optimal design solutions
- Define the relevant permits and organize them (or transfer this responsibility to someone else).
- Participation in the selection of the subcontractor and providing him with the design documentation
- Responding to technical inquiries from the main contractor.