The HT Group is working with a well established Austin client to hire a talented Business Analyst.
Ful-time, contract. Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship. We cannot transfer a work VISA at this time.
Partner with decision makers, system owners, and end users to define business, technical and functional requirements, and systems goals
- Conduct meetings to elicit and document requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to potential IT solutions
- Create models, use cases, process flows, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers, designers, and vendors
- Develop statements of work for software enhancements
- Write and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas in IT applications
- Coordinate and perform end-user reviews, tests for modified systems, training, and other related technical support
- Use SQL to research problems and develop basic to intermediate reports
- Respond to customer ticket requests; troubleshoot problems and escalate where appropriate
- Execute administrative and technical tasks associated with administration of ordinance
WORKER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 4 Proficient in eliciting requirements from key stakeholders and documenting them in visual models and written specifications.
- 4 Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point, SharePoint,
- Visio, and collaboration software 4 Proficient in change management methodologies and management of service requests using ticketing system
- 4 Proficient in developing documentation artifacts to explain existing and proposed system states
- 4 Writes detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer programs
- 4 Knowledge of relational database principles and querying
Exhibit strong customer friendly approach
Knowledge of energy conservation programs and concepts
Knowledge of MS Project
Knowledge of Tableau or similar Business Intelligence tools
Familiarity with API design and function