The HT Group currently looking for a BIM Coordinator who has experience in commercial construction for a multi-billion-dollar semiconductor expansion north of Austin. This is the largest construction project in Texas and one of the largest in the US. Our client offers 100% paid benefits for you and your family, as well as an opportunity to get paid for working overtime for any hours, worked beyond 8 hours per day. These are full-time direct-hire positions. Don’t miss out on a great opportunity to work with one of the premier brands in technology and the semiconductor industry today!
- 100% paid benefits for you and your household
- Salary + overtime after 8 hours/day
- Eligible for 2 bonuses per year
- Free breakfast and lunch included (dinner if you work overtime!)
- Onsite gym access
- $50/month cell phone allowance
- Make BIM execution plan and Review subcontractor’s BIM execution plan
- Coordinate with Architect and Checks Design changes
- Makes/Manages BIM clash report & RFI(Request For Information)
- Leads the BIM Coordination Meeting.
- Identifies, logs and manages clash status reporting.
- Creates the trades coordination schedule based on construction schedule.
- Organizes Coordination Meeting and leads the stakeholders to drive a solution.
- Controls delivery schedule of BIM files in coordination with design team.
- Reviews and manages the comparison between the field installment and the Design.
- Manages 3D Laser Scan Data and BIM model reflection.
- Checks for a BIM model quality. (errors, LOD, inconsistency)
- Assists A/E Team in reviewing of Shop Implementation DWG
- Check whether the coordination results are reflected in Shop DWG.
- Checks BIM As-built Modeling
- Completion of a four-year college degree,
- Architectural/Mechanical/Electrical degree program preferred
- More than three year experiences in BIM profession preferred
- Experience of semiconductor construction site preferred
- Must be able to use BIM S/W(Revit and Navisworks).
- Modeling, Clash Grouping, Quantity Take Off, Exporting sheets based on Revit
- Leads the BIM Coordination Meeting with A/E teams & Construction Teams.
- Assists A/E team in Review Shop Implementation DWG