The HT Group is currently hiring for a Warehouse Project Coordinator for our client in San Marcos, TX. This is a full-time temp-to-hire role that requires experience utilizing an ERP system. Experience operating a forklift is also preferred.
Schedule: Monday – Friday 7 AM to 4 PM with overtime available as needed
Location: San Marcos, TX
- Review open item requirements for projects and reserve inventory as required
- Create production orders ensuring that all required material will be available to meet the required ship date.
- Reserve the required inventory at time of production order creation
- Pick, pack and mark outbound project item requirements for shipment
- Follow up with purchasing or production departments on materials required to complete work orders or sales orders by the required ship date
- Inform warehouse management of any production orders or items that are in jeopardy of missing the requested ship date
- Communicate with order management and the project manager if expected ship dates change
- Work with customer service, quality and the project manager to ensure everything is prepared for customer and third party inspections
- If required assist with inspection process
- Print customer tags and special markings for project orders
- Assist with cycle counts and year-end inventory as required
- Process shipments at the shipping workstation
- Assist in receiving as required
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics (Ax 2012) preferred or extensive experience with an ERP system
- Familiar with Microsoft products (Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Equipment operator experience such as Forklift or Easy Reach
- High School Diploma
Please submit your resume in Word or PDF format to be considered!