The HT Group is hiring skilled and dependable candidates for Warehouse, Forklift and Shipping/Receiving roles in Austin QA experience is a plus!. Temp to Hire opportunity with great benefits and work environment. Must be in the Austin area to be considered and have proven work history in a similar environment. Must be able to pass a background and drug screen upon offer.
Warehouse / Forklift /Shipping & Receiving
Shift: Full time, Monday-Friday (Temp and Temp to Hire positions available)
Pay: $12-$15/hour DOE
- Move freight, stock, or other materials to and from storage or production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, ships, or containers, by hand or using trucks, tractors, or other equipment.
- Sort cargo before loading and unloading.
- Stock supplies or merchandise.
- Unload materials or equipment.
- Inspect items for damage or defects.
- Receive shipments.
- Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards.
- Load and unload items from machines, conveyors, and conveyances.
- Operate machinery used in the production process, or assist machine operators.
- QA experience is a plus!
- Review of product documentation received from suppliers (in accordance with provided instructions)
- Accurately document required tasks and all actions taken in accordance with FDA requirements
- ERP and WMS software is a plus, but not necessary.
- Inventory Management
- Administrative Duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to be on your feet for extended periods of time and move in a fast-paced workplace
- Must be able to push/pull/lift up to 50+ lbs
- 1-2 years in a warehouse, production assembly line or similar environment
- Shipping and Receiving experience a plus (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Ability to use and/or willingness to learn proper forklift operation
- Ability to read and understand written instructions and documents
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Must have a good attitude and work together with others
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Hardworking and dedicated