The HT Group is working with a legal technology and solutions company to recruit a Full Stack Developer for their growing team. The Technology Solutions Developer position is responsible for application development, implementation, technical support, and ongoing enhancements. The position provides technical responsibility and analysis for the company’s Technology Solutions product suite and related applications. The Developer will act as a resource to others within and outside of the group/department, as well as act as an Assistant Database Administrator, and is often required to analyze a large set of structured and unstructured data. The Technology Solutions Developer will also be responsible for varying levels of project management.
- Develop software applications (primarily web-based). Responsible for all phases of the solution’s lifecycle from design through maintenance.
- Extend, enhance, and integrate external systems with the company’s environment.
- Analyze and visualize large data sets to identify trends.
- Identify improvements to existing procedures and practices related to application development
- Provide off-hours and weekend technical support, as required.
- Take ownership of particularly confidential, high-profile, or otherwise sensitive projects, users, and requests, keeping management up to date as appropriate.
- Work with other teams to improve efficiency in existing firm processes through the use of application automation and integration.
- Assist in administrating and maintaining third party software solutions.
- Remain current on relevant technologies and industry standards through networking, as well as formal and informal training/education.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years development experience using C# .NET Framework and a working knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and automated testing
- 3+ years of working with Microsoft SQL
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational, prioritization, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Ability to effectively interact with all organizational levels
- Ability to track and bill hours to matters based on specific client needs
- Ability to meet deadlines
Preferred Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- SASS or LESS
- Relativity Administration Certification
- Relativity APIs and workflows desired
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Office 365 development
- Microsoft Power BI
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)